Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I think every night should end in a 'you looked gorgeous tonight' text. It does wonders to the ego, also mitigates second guessing and hindsight concern. I wonder if its an interesting goal? Is it realistic? It almost feels like they could actively be sought with the right dose of subtle, windy warmth, coy flirtation yet appropriate, light dismissiveness and abrupt goodbye...

Has a memo recently circulated amidst a certain male contingency that this is a smooth move? I feel like I have been receiving an unusual amount of the 'by the way you looked beautiful tonight' texts from boy swiftly disregarded or quickly kissed hello (double cheek). Sometimes from the least predictable specimines... though often from the most. Is it a testiment to a new lipstick shade? A couple pounds shed? An attitude adjustment? Feels doubtful... Anyhow, despite professed weariness I secretly am enjoying em as nice ego boosters.

No comments:

Post a Comment